| Thatcher Bell
DFJ Gotham Ventures
| Steve Brotman
Managing Director & Co-Chairman of the Investment Committee
| Jeffrey Glass
Bain Capital Ventures
| Michael A. Greeley
Flybridge Capital Partners
| Habib Kairouz
| Ryan Ziegler
Edison Venture Fund
|Don't miss this high-level networking opportunity!
Top venture capitalists, Private Investors, Corporate Investors, Technology CEOs, business development officers, and professional service firms.
While VC investments worldwide declined in 2009, many investors are optimistic about the upcoming year. The main question remains "Will VCs be Writing Checks?”
Join our distinguished lineup of VC thought leaders and explore top of mind issues, including:
- What’s in store for emerging companies and venture backed companies seeking capital?
- How has the tough fund-raising environment for venture firms affected their investment decisions?
- What areas will continue to draw interest from VCs, angel investors and Corporate VCs in 2010?
- How will Tech investments such as IT, Software, Mobile, Clean-tech fair in the coming year?
- Will early stage deals still be attractive in 2010, or will we see a shift to later stage?
- Are venture leasing, mezzanine financing, & commercial credit options?