| ||RAISING PRIVATE CAPITAL|
Raising Private Capital
Wednesday, June 19, 2002
KickStart @ 34th Street
535 West 34th Street
New York, NY 10001
Directly off the West Side Highway and the Lincoln Tunnel, cross town M34 bus stop across the street. Penn Station 2 blocks east with A,C,E & 4,5,6 lines.
| ||On June 19, 2002, VentureScene New York presents "Raising Private Capital". Our panel of professional check writing angel investors will advise you on:|
- How have the current market conditions affected angel investing?
- What professional Angel Investors looking for in a project?
- Why raising capital from angel investors might be a better route than raising capital from VCs?
- How can you best find, access, and attract capital from angel investors?
- What you should consider when structuring and negotiating deals with angel investors?
Registration: ONLINE REGISTRATION FOR THE JUNE 19 EVENT IS NOW CLOSED.
PLEASE REGISTER AT THE DOOR.
Service Provider/Other: ($85.00)
At the Door: (If space available)
Service Provider/Other ($120.00)